a very random post...disjointed and meaningless, but a post nonetheless
Well, no progress has been made on the patio, as it's been in the mid 30's recently. The rain has transformed the dirt into packed mud and I'm not looking forward to picking up the project again. Warm weather has a strange effect on my brain.
So, since it was a wee bit chilly last weekend, we spent the whole time spring cleaning and working on various design projects. The 1888 album art has been uploaded and the music mastered, so now we just wait for the final product. I'm trying to get some Tshirts printed, but haven't managed to get back one quote. I'm starting to get nervous we won't meet the April 7 deadline, so I'm going to start pestering people tomorrow.
A few random things that have caught my attention and earned my affection as of late (without explanation):
• TLC's new show - "My Life as a Child"
• All the podcasts available from NPR now, including Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me & Fresh Air
• The Annuals (music)
Reasons I haven't given up all hope in advertising in the last week:
• Was able to design a wedding invitation and have it approved without revision - wahoo!
• Got an approval to move forward with a large TV campaign
• Attended a lecture given by BooneOakley which lifted my spirits and made me feel like a loser all at the same time (this happens frequently).
• Scored some tasty brownies at an art opening over the weekend
Yes! Tasty brownies and a fun house mirror! Art openings are fun for the entire family.
Alright, I go to sleep now, but first a picture of pine cones.